Permanent magnetic stirrer is the auxiliary equipment of the furnace,which is used to
speed up the melting speed, it could greatly lower the melt loss, improving the operation
efficiency .It is cost-saving and energying saving.
Permanent magnetic stirrer is a permanent magnetic sensor that uses
special combination. It is equivalent to a motor that with big air gap and
use permanent magnet magnetic field. The magnetic sensor just like the
stator of the motor, and the nonferrous metals liquid is equal to the rotor
of the motor. Through the way of mechanical rotary, the magnetic filed and nonferrous metals in the molten pool will interact, then will produce induced
electromotive force and induced current. The induced current will effect with
the magnetic filed, then make the electromagnetic force which would push
the liquid to move directionally that plays a roleof stirring. The magnetic stirrer consists of the main drive system, rack assembly, sensor assembly,
lifting system assembly, cooling system, walking mechanism control system.
Features of the permanent magnetic stirrer:
1. Using high remanence, high coercive force intense magnetic NdFeB make
a special sensor, to non-contact mix the smelting metal via mechanical
transmission and advanced control system.
2. The magnetic field can make the liquid aluminum rotating in 0to20r/min, washing out,soakingand smelting the cold slag or aluminum scrap to reduce the aluminum scrap burning loss,improve the melting rate and lower the energy consumption; in general it can reduce about 50% relative burning loss according to the conditions of the materials.
3. In the situation of alloy configuration, it can accelerate the melting of the alloy,
homogenize the alloy composition and refine the grains, improve the product
quality; after 15 minutes stirring, we make the samples in many places and test
each sample composition, which will meet the need that the relative deviation value of the alloy is in line with the national related standard.
4. Eliminate the upper and lower temperature difference, improve the heat transfer
efficiency from furnace chamber to the molten pool efficiently, lowering the
combustion chamber temperature greatly. The temperature of the melt will
differ in 0-8℃ after 15 minutes stirring.
5. When setting the actual stir intensity, should be better to see the ripple of the
rotation form the surface but not damage the oxide layer, which could further
reduce the burning loss and oxidation, and can achieve the goal of stirring at
the same time. Speed and time can be adjusted at random. In addition, it has
good effect of liquid vortex.